|Name||Book of Abstract Files|
|Assistant lecturer, Heba Taha Sharaf El Din||
A Comparative Study on the Effect of Leptin Hormone and Gemfibrozil
in an Experimental Model of Hyperlipidemia Induced by Chronic Ethanol Treatment
A Comparative study on the role of leptin and gemfibrozil in ethanol-induced hyperlipidemia in rats
|Assistant lecturer,Shahenda Mahgoub||
Effect of Molokhia Extract on Experimentally Induced Diabetes Mellitus
Effect of Molokhia Soup on Blood Sugar, Hepatic Antioxidant Status
and Plasma Lipid Profile in Diabetic Rats
|Assistant lecturer,Ahmed Mohammed Abd El_Mohsin Mahmoud||The Clinical Value of Adipocyte Secretory Proteins as Markers in Complications of Egyptian Type 1 Diabetics
Clinical Value of Adipocytin in Egyptian Type 1 Diabetics
How Adiponectin Correlate with Disease Duration & Atherogenic Indices in Type 1 Diabetes
|Prof, Sameh Soror||Publications list :
1. A cold-active esterase of Streptomyces coelicolor A3(2).
2. Mining the genome sequence for novel enzyme activity.
3. A llama-derived gelsolin single-domain antibody blocks gelsolin-G-actin interaction.
4. Crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of a specific VHH domain against mouse prion protein.
5. Crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of kanamycin-binding β-lactamase in complex with its ligand.
6. Combining in-situ proteolysis and microseed matrix screening to promote crystallization of PrPc-nanobody complexes
7. Is Cystatin C a powerful Predictor of Cardiovascular Diseases in patients with type 2 Diabetes Mellitus? (Study on Egyptian patients)
8. Ethionamide Boosters Part 2: Combining Bioisosteric Replacement and Structure-Based Drug Design.
9. Structural activation of the transcriptional repressor EthR from M. tuberculosis by single amino-acid change mimicking natural and synthetic ligands.
10. A novel expression system for production of soluble prion proteins in E.coli.
|Assistant lecturer,Rasha Youssef||Optimization & Evaluation Methods for the Assessment of Waterborne Escherichia coli in Egypt|
|Associate Professor,Dalia Samuel Shaker||
In-Vitro Skin Permeation and Biological Evaluation of Lornoxicam Monolithic
|Dr. Basant Abdulrahman||Publications list:
1- Asc-dependent and independent mechanisms contribute to restriction of Legionella pneumophila infection in murine macrophages
2- Apoptosis-associated Speck-like Protein (ASC) Controls Legionella pneumophila Infection in Human Monocytes
3-Caspase-11 Promotes the Fusion of Phagosomes Harboring Pathogenic Bacteria with Lysosomes by Modulating Actin Polymerization
4- Exaggerated inflammatory responses mediated by Burkholderia cenocepacia in human macrophages derived from Cystic fibrosis patients
5- Burkholderia cenocepacia O polysaccharide chain contributes to caspase-1-dependent IL-1β production in macrophages
6- Depletion of the ubiquitin binding adaptor molecule SQSTM1/p62 from macrophages harboring cftr ΔF508 mutation improves the delivery of Burkholderia cenocepacia to the autophagic machinery
7- The Role of Autophagy in Burkholderia cenocepacia Infection
8- Activation of the pyrin inflammasome by intracellular Burkholderia cenocepacia.
9- Autophagy stimulation by rapamycin suppresses lung inflammation and infection by Burkholderia cenocepacia in a model of cystic fibrosis
|Assistant lecturer,Hanaa Khalaf Biomy||Vaspin Concentration in Obesity, Impaired glucose tolerance and Type 2 Diabetes|
|Assistant lecturer,Naglaa Mohamed Ahmed||Synthesis of Certain Pyrimidine Derivatives of Anticipated Biological Activity|