Helwan University (HU) was established in 1975 over 350 acres of land. It is the youngest of 3 major governmental universities in Cairo the Capital of Egypt. It is located about 25 km south to the capital Cairo in the heart of the industrial district of Helwan which includes the largest civil and military industrial centers in the country.
HELWAN UNIVERSITY IN POINTS
- HU consists of 23 Different Faculties
- HU is the most recent of 3 Major Governmental Universities in Cairo
- HU encompasses some of the oldest and most unique faculties in Egypt and the Middle East.
- HU does also have a number of faculties with special innovative nature.
- HU is highly concerned with developing its programs and agreements at the national, regional and international levels
- HU continuously aims at developing its resources through income generation and funded projects at all available levels.
HELWAN UNIVERSITY ACADEMIC RANKING
Ranking system 2020-2019
عدد الزيارات 2,555 , زيارات اليوم 6